Who we are
Our website address is: https://greenvilleballet.com.
Please review our policy on January 1st of every year for updated compliance and important information regarding your services.
By accessing any Greenville Ballet School services, including all studios, functions, website functionality and third-party services provided, you are agreeing to be bound by these policies, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Any person who participates in dance classes provided by The Greenville Ballet School shall do so at his/her own risk. He/she shall assume all risk involved, including but not limited to all loss or stolen property, cost, claim, injury, damage, or liability sustained while participating. The School, teachers and owners will not be held liable for any misfortune that may occur.
The service is provided “as is”. Greenville Ballet School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Greenville Ballet School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked. The service provided “as is”.
In no event shall Greenville Ballet School or its suppliers, third-party vendors or custom software be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the software or services provided by Greenville Ballet School, even if Greenville Ballet School or a Greenville Ballet School-authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you. The user agrees to indemnify and hold Greenville Ballet School and its third parties harmless against any and all claims, costs, and expenses, including attorney’s fees, due to activity pertaining to services provided. Greenville Ballet School does not take liability for the protection of individuals, groups, organizations, businesses, spectators, or others who may visit the website and utilize the services, information, links or communication tools herein. This release extends and applies to, and also covers and includes, all unknown, unforeseen, unanticipated and unsuspected injuries, damages, loss and liability and the consequences thereof, as well as those now disclosed and known or not known to exist. The provisions of any state, federal, local or territorial law or state providing substance that releases shall not extend to claims, demands, injuries, or damages which are known or unsuspected to exist at this time, to the person executing such release, are hereby expressly waived.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing in support documentation include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Greenville Ballet School does not warrant that any of the materials are accurate, complete, or current. Greenville Ballet School may make changes to the software and materials at any time without notice. Greenville Ballet School does not, however, make any commitment to update the software or materials.
Service Maintenance Windows
Greenville Ballet School and its representatives reserve the right to service Greenville Ballet School-maintained services in situations requiring emergency maintenance, upgrades or other seen or unforeseen circumstances. Every effort will be made to arrange the service maintenance window during non-business hours.
Greenville Ballet School has not reviewed all of the sites, 3rd Party Modules and Plugins linked to its services and is not responsible for the contents of any such links. The inclusion of does not imply endorsement by Greenville Ballet School of the site or services. Use of any such service is at the user’s own risk.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Greenville Ballet School and its Third Parties may, from time to time, send direct marketing materials promoting products and services to users based on their personal data, but suitable opt-out mechanisms are provided.
Greenville Ballet School and its Third Parties makes every effort to protect the privacy of users, but given the nature of the Internet, it cannot guarantee perfect security.
Users may be asked to provide with personally-identifiable information such as name and e-mail address. This is necessary to provide the users the various services and activities offered on this web site. Users are not obliged to supply the data, but if they do not, the services and activities will be unavailable.
IP address of the computer used to visit our web site may be recorded.
PURPOSE AND USE OF DATA
Information collected is used for the followings:
- monitoring use of the web site to help its further development
- compiling aggregate statistics about our users to analyze site usage
- creating accounts for users who intend to register with the services offered on this web site and maintaining such accounts
- identifying and verifying identity of the users who used the services offered on this web site
- communicating with the users in respect of matters related to or arising from the use of the services offered on this web site
We also intend to use your name, contact details and the information as to the goods and services which you were/might be interested in, for delivering information that you may be interested in, such as targeted banners, new services and products and other promotions and marketing materials and conducting direct marketing including products, services, advice and subjects in relation to the followings:
TRANSFER OF DATA
User information will not generally be disclosed or transferred to any other party in a form that would identify them except those to parties relevant and reasonably necessary for the purposes stated above.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.