Tuition & Fees
2023-2024 BALLET CLASS TUITION
|Class||Hours per week||Monthly Tuition|
|Level 3 and 4||3||$156|
|Level 3 and 4 with Pointe||4||$192|
|Level 5 and Pointe||5.5||$231|
PERFORMANCE CLASS TUITION
$52 per month ($62 if more than one Nutcracker part)
SPRING SHOWCASE FEE (for May, 2024)
$62 per family (includes 4 tickets) [one-time fee due 2/1/23]
HOURLY CLASS TUITION
|Hours per week||Monthly Tuition|
|7 or more||$253|
|*Does not include Performance Classes|
- REGISTRATION FEE: $50
- REGISTRATION FEE for additional children in the same family: $25
- SINGLE CLASS RATE: $15/hour, $20 per 90-minute class
- ADULT BALLET: $18 per class, $165 for 10-class card (good for 6 months) (No registration fee)
- NO REFUNDS OF TUITION PAID
All fees payable in advance, before the first class may be taken. First payment due upon registration.
Nine monthly payments: one payment upon registration, and 8 additional monthly payments due on the first of the month October thru May.
(does not include Performance Class tuition)
- 10% off tuition of 2nd student
- 20% off tuition of third and subsequent students
A $10.00 late fee will be added to monthly tuition received after the 7th of the month. $25.00 service charge for bad checks.
- 15 days written notice is required to drop a class and discontinue charges.
- The registration fee is non-refundable.
- Drop forms can be found at the front desk or you can do it online.
- If a class is dropped after the 15th of the month, the following month’s charges will be immediately charged to your account, after which there will be no more payments due.
- There are no refunds for dropped classes during the current month and no refunds for classes not attended.
- No drops will be accepted after April 15.
- LINK to Withdrawal Form
We assume that enrollment will continue for the entire term. Nonattendance does not constitute withdrawal. Missed classes may not be made up in lieu of paying for the next installment and tuition will not be adjusted due to missed classes.
- A $50 annual registration fee is due upon registering (no registration fee for summer classes).
- Annual tuition is paid in 9 installments due before the first class and on the first of each month October thru May. (Summer classes are separate, and are paid in full prior to each course/session.)
- Payments may be made by cash, check, or credit card.
Tuition installment payments are scheduled on convenient dates, but there are not necessarily an equal number of classes between installments. If classes are added or started after the beginning of the term tuition will be prorated accordingly.